Live-in Resident Managers Needed
We are presently seeking resident managers for various buildings within our growing portfolio. Responsibilities are as follows:
- Advertise, show, and collect applications on upcoming vacancies.
- Collect rent payments and issue receipts.
- Deliver notices and other relevant paperwork to residents as required.
- Complete regular inspections of entire building and it's grounds.
- Report any issues/concerns to the Property Manager.
- Coordinate moves (in & out) with tenants including the completion of incoming/outgoing condition reports.
- Respond promptly and courteously to tenant concerns.
- Work with trades and vendors in a professional manner
- Clean, and maintain cleanliness in all common areas including laundry rooms and fitness facilities (if applicable) and around the exterior grounds.
- Some snow shoveling of entryways and sidewalks.
- Lawn maintenance and light gardening (flower planting, weeding etc. if applicable).
- Perform light maintenance around the building (such as changing light bulbs) as required.
- Be the liaison between the tenants and the property manager/management.
- Maintain a level of professionalism and presentability at all times.
- Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to use a smart phone/computer to communicate by phone/text/email including sending/receiving photos and attachments.
- Capable of being "on-call" and reachable at all times for any emergencies or tenant issues. (Ask for details)
For buildings with a larger number of suites, preference will be given to mature couples who may work together as a team. Please specify in your application if you are applying as an individual or with a significant other. Your partner/significant other will also be required to provide a resume.
If you would like to join our team and relocate to one of our beautiful buildings to be a full-time Resident Manager, please submit your resume to: email@example.com